- Preparation of Natural Resource Inventory and mapping for the state using Space Technology inputs.
- Creation of Geographical Information System (GIS) database for the state and make it available to all departments/users of the state.
- To work as Nodal Agency in the field of Space Technology Applications through Remote Sensing, GIS-GPS & Satellite communications, etc., for Jharkhand state.
- To Create the awareness on the utilization of space technology in the development planning of the state
- To Organize National / Regional workshops, seminars, symposia and awareness programs in the use of space technology for the development of the state.
- To disseminate the created information to all section in the state for the development
- To Interact with State Government, Industry and Academy so as to promote research activities in the Center.
Latest News And Event
- Visit of Five Trainee IAS (Indian Administrative Service) at JSAC. - Click
- Recruitment Notice - Click
- Visit of Director JSAC in INFOCOM DECEMBER 2018 - Click
- Visit of Director JSAC in Amity University & address to students on National Technology Day, 11th May 2018. - Click
- Industrial Visit of Students of Amity University. - Click